Friday, November 29, 2019

DOWNLOAD ZELJKO OHLADI

Are you proud of who I am? There's nothing I wouldn't do To have just one more chance To look into your eyes and see you looking back I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do And I've hurt myself If I had just one more day, I would tell you how much that I've missed you since you've been away Oh, it's dangerous It's so out of line to try to turn back time I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do And I've hurt myself By hurting you. Can we be a family? Are you looking down upon me? I promise I'll be better, Daddy please don't leave Daddy please stop yellin, I can't stand the sound Make mama stop cryin, cuz I need you around My mama she loves you, no matter what she says its true I know that she hurts you, but remember I love you, too I ran away today, ran from the noise, ran away Don't wanna go back to that place, but don't have no choice, no way It ain't easy growin up in World War III Never knowin what love could be, well I've seen I don't want love to destroy me like it did my family Can we work it out? zeljko ohladi

Uploader: Maujar
Date Added: 8 March 2006
File Size: 8.80 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 56227
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





You're house is crowded for days tel line is "hot" even at nigtghs it's impossible to get in touch "the touch-point is not possible for us". I promise I'll aeljko better, Daddy please don't leave In our family portrait, we look pretty happy Let's play pretend, let's act like it comes naturally I don't wanna have to split the holidays I don't want two addresses I don't want a step-brother anyways And I don't want my mom to have to change her last name In our family portrait we look pretty happy We look pretty normal, let's go back to that In our family portrait we look pretty happy Let's play pretend, act like it goes naturally.

Željko Samardžić - Ohladi lyrics + English translation

Are you looking down upon me? DreamOfLove Love does not make the world go around. I promise I'll be better, Mommy I'll do anything Can we work it out? Danima ti je puna kuca linija cak i nocu vruca tacka dodira nije nam moguca Svako cekanje kraja ima mogu poceti tu pred gostima da te ljubim odmah na vratima pasces mi u ruke, pasces stizem, a ti vidi sta ces Ref.

Ohladi Lyrics English translation

Would you help me understand? Every waiting has an end I could start it there, in front of guests to kiss you straight away as you enter the door you'll fall into my arms, you fall i'm coming, and you see what you're going to do. Write a comment What do you think about song "Ohladi"?

zeljko ohladi

Pred nama put i iza nas kao stari drug, kao pas k'o sto oblak jos prati sjena kao lovac, k'o vjerna zena Kad odu svi u kasni sat s nama samo jos vinski brat prodje ponoc i kisa pada ona kuca na vrata grada Nada, kad je kasni film pri ohlaci nada, kad se gosti oprastaju nada, ulice kad utonu u san sve gasne, samo gori nada Pred nama ohlladi, oko nas mrak kao putokaz, kao znak malo svjetlo, dom u planini glas iz tame, grom u daljini Nada, zadnja slika, zadnji prizor nada, kad se gasi televizor nada, s mukom kada docekamo dan svi kasne, ali nikad nada.

Are you proud of who I am?

Chords for Zeljko Samardzic Ohladi

Zeljko Samardzic-Ohladi Danima ti je puna kuca linija cak i nocu vruca tacka dodira nije nam moguca Svako cekanje kraja ima mogu poceti tu pred gostima da te ljubim odmah na vratima pasces mi u ruke, pasces stizem, a ti vidi sta ces Ohladi sokove, bokove, rokove kasno je sada za vadjenje jer posle mene ti treba veliko hladjenje Ohladi spricere, likere, drinkere vodu pretvori u suvi led da ga na grudi stavis kad moj dodje red Ti se brani tek reda radi al' na jedno se uvek kladi meni ljubav nikad ne dosadi Svako cekanje kraja ima mogu poceti tu pred gostima da te ljubim odmah na vratima pasces mi u ruke, pasces stizem, a ti vidi sta ces.

Love is what makes the ride worthwile.

zeljko ohladi

I promise I'll be better, Daddy please don't leave Daddy please stop yellin, I can't stand the sound Make mama stop cryin, cuz I need aeljko around My mama she loves you, no matter what she says its true I know that she hurts you, but remember I love you, too I ran away today, ran from the noise, ran away Don't wanna go back to that place, but don't have no choice, no way It ain't easy growin up in World War III Never knowin what love could be, well I've seen I don't want love to destroy me like it did my family Can we work it out?

Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face You told me how proud you were but I walked away If only I knew what I know today I would hold you in my arms I would take the pain away Thank you for all you've done Forgive all your mistakes There's nothing I wouldn't do To hear oohladi voice again Sometimes I want to call you but I know you won't be there I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do And I've hurt myself by hurting you Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit Sometimes I just want to hide 'cause it's you I miss You know it's so hard to say goodbye when it comes to this Would you tell me I was wrong?

There's nothing I wouldn't do To have just one more chance To look into your eyes and see you looking back I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do And I've hurt myself If I had just one more day, I would tell you how much that I've missed you since you've been away Oh, it's dangerous It's so out of line to try to turn back time I'm sorry for blaming you for everything Zejko just couldn't do And I've hurt myself By hurting you.

Let us zelhko in the comments below! Can we be a family? A Sad Adio ohlwdi - english translation Ko da zenu nikad nisam lyrics - english translation metara lyrics - english translation Andjele moj lyrics - english translation Bezobrazno Zelene lyrics - english translation Dobar dan tugo lyrics - english translation Kojim dobrom mila moja lyrics - english translation Mesec u vodi lyrics - english translation Nemam ja toliko kofera lyrics - english translation Pokazi mi sta znas lyrics - ohlsdi translation Posle duge veze lyrics - english translation Sarajevo meni putuje lyrics - english translation Sta ni mi na crtu lyrics - english translation Stari lav lyrics zeljmo english translation Sve Je Surovo lyrics - english translation U ime ljubavi lyrics - english translation Zaljubi se u mene lyrics - english translation Zato Kradem lyrics - english translation Zivi bili pa videli lyrics - english translation.

Share this page URL of this page:

No comments:

Post a Comment